TriLogix provides the following types of assistance as a supplement to the analysis of a construction claim:
- Collaboration with clients’ counsel to develop and finalize a basic strategy for litigation and assist in the decision making process, helping to determine the best method for litigating each particular dispute.
- TriLogix’s personnel are skilled in the preparation and answering of interrogatory questions, have attended numerous documents productions, and can assist in the preparation of deposition questions for fact witnesses and opposing experts.
Provision of Expert Testimony
Often the testimony of a key expert witness can be the difference between winning and losing the dispute.
- TriLogix’s knowledgeable and experienced staff has provided expert testimony for trial, arbitration and mediation proceedings across the United States.
In addition to direct litigation support TriLogix can also:
- Perform document scanning
- Establish an Indexing of Records
- Create a computerized document database
- Prepare trial graphics and exhibits
- Design multimedia presentations